Thé biker-friendly campsite where you can really relax, situated in the woods nature reserve Westerwolde in the southeast of Groningen. Our campsite is one of the so-called ’’small green campsites’’ (www.kgc.nl)
We offer also the Veteran motor/scooter cyclist, the Café racer, Sidecar and Old-timer clubs the opportunity to get to know our beautiful idyllic situated campsite where the sheep’s, the pheasants and roe’s who are our neighbours. Various clubs have already found us, the DKW, the Heinkel, the Honda Silverwing, the VMC Netherlands, Sidecar clubs etc. and the Norton club Netherlands is taking part in the annual their so-called ’’Sausage-Rally’’.
A small grasp from what our campsite has to offer you:
- Modern toilet facilities with large free showers;
- Our biker-friendly restaurant with bar and terrace stands for lovely food and Euro-friendly delicacies!!;
- Also a separate recreation-room with bar, tv-set etc.;
- A very comfortable log cabin (4 berth) or 6 berth holiday-house, with all commodities;
- Barbecue is permitted but bonfires are not allowed.
We hope to see you soon on our lovely campsite.
With kind regards,
Siep and Anneke Liewes
“De Bronzen Eik”